ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE PLAN
If you experience a mechanical failure during your rental we will come to you to repair or replace bike if necessary. Mechanical failure is any problem with bike caused by normal usage, it does not include flat tires, broken levers caused by tip over, or any other issue caused by the renters operation or due to possession of bike.
MANDATORY LIABILITY INSURANCE
Included in rental rates
MOTORCYCLE SAFETY GEAR
We have a large selection of Helmets, Jackets, and Gloves available for use at no extra charge.
- Must be at least 23 years of age with a minimum of 2 years riding experience with similar size or larger motorcycles.
- Must be able to demonstrate safe and proper operation of the bike.
- Valid drivers license with motorcycle endorsement.
- Non US residents must have valid international driving permit for motorcycle operation.
- We highly recommend proper riding apparel, including boots, gloves, riding pants and jacket. E
- Eye protection required.
- Valid credit card.
$25 per bike per day unless cancelled 14 days or more before pickup date
No-shows will be charged the total rental price.
- All our bikes go through a rigorous safety check before each rental, we guarantee our bikes.
- Reservations are preferred as bikes are issued on a first come first served basis.
- Motorcycles are delivered full of fuel and are expected to be full upon return.
- Rental periods are 24 hours.
- 1/2 days are considered 4 hours, bikes must be returned before closing time. 1/2 days may not be reserved in advance.
- 250 – 650cc bikes, include unlimited miles, 700cc and above include 300 miles per day, additional miles are .45 cents per mile.
- At check in a $1000 deposit in the form of cash, check, or major credit card is required and credited back on completion of rental: less any vehicle damage.
- All prices include taxes and liability insurance.