ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE PLAN
If you experience a mechanical failure during your rental we will come to you to repair or replace bike if necessary. Mechanical failure is any problem with bike caused by normal usage, it does not include flat tires, broken levers caused by tip over, or any other issue caused by the renters operation or due to possession of bike.
MANDATORY LIABILITY INSURANCE
Included in rental rates
- Must be at least 23 years of age with a minimum of 2 years riding experience with similar size or larger motorcycles.
- Must be able to demonstrate safe and proper operation of the bike.
- Valid drivers license with motorcycle endorsement.
- Non US residents must have valid international driving permit for motorcycle operation.
- Dept. of Transportation (DOT) approved helmet required. (available for rent).
- We highly recommend proper riding apparel, including boots, gloves, riding pants and jacket. E
- Eye protection required.
- Valid credit card.
$25 per bike per day unless cancelled 7 days or more before pickup date
- All our bikes go through a rigorous safety check before each rental, we guarantee our bikes.
- We have a couple of KLR650′s that have been lowered for the inseam challenged rider.
- Reservations are preferred as bikes are issued on a first come first served basis.
- Motorcycles are delivered full of fuel and are expected to be full upon return.
- One day rental is considered 24 hours.
- At check in a $1000 deposit in the form of cash, check, or major credit card is required and credited back on completion of rental: less any vehicle damage.
- All prices include taxes and liability insurance.